Thursday, January 1, 2015

a passive-aggressive public service announcement

I don't want your fucking dick pic.
Someone might want your dick pic, but that person is not me.
I don't want your dick pic.

I don't want your dick pic if you're sober.
I don't want your dick pic if you're drunk.
I don't want your dick pic if I'm drunk.
I don't want your dick pic if you have a girlfriend but you think I'm hot.
I don't want your dick pic if you have a girlfriend but you think cheating on her is hot.
I don't want your dick pic if you're single and you think I'm hot.
I don't want your dick pic if you think you have a big dick.
I don't want your dick pic if you think you have a "nice" dick.
I don't want your dick pic if you want to have sex with me.
If I want to have sex with you, I still don't want your dick pic.
If we've been exchanging flirty texts, I still don't want your dick pic.
If I've already touched your dick, I still don't want your dick pic.
If we've already had sex, I still don't want your dick pic.
I don't want your dick pic if you're wearing boxers.
I don't want your dick pic if you're wearing briefs.
I don't want your dick pic if you're going commando.
I don't want your dick pic if you're wearing a hilariously patterned man thong.
I don't want your dick pic if you've got a boner.
I don't want your dick pic if you've got a semi.
If for some weird reason you've taken a photo of your flaccid dick, I don't want that dick pic.

I don't want your fucking dick pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment